We are currently accepting a few applications for Molly’s fantastic litter. Born Feb 19 Going Home April 18 – 19th
•Adult size: 30-40 lbs; height 18-22 inches at shoulders.
•Color: Solid Apricot or Caramel with light markings.
•Coat: Loose waves or curls; allergy friendly. Molly’s coat moves when she walks.
This is the only litter we have planned at this time.
If you would like to RESERVE a puppy from Molly’s litter, please read over our Purchase Agreement and send us your application. Deposits are not required with this Screening Application
• All of our puppies cost $3000 plus MD sales tax (6%) with a Two-year Health Warranty. See “Our Parents“ tab for testing information.
• Puppies receive a Physical Exam by a licensed Veterinarian; they are up to date on all vaccinations, deworming, and microchipped before being sent home with their forever families.
• At 7 weeks of age Puppies receive individuals Temperament testing from an experienced trainer which assist with successful placement.
• They have been introduced to potty training and crate training prior to going home.
• Puppies go home with a complimentary package containing food, leash, collar, harness, seatbelt, treats, and soft items to carry the scent of Mom and Litter home. We are available for advice and suggestions throughout your puppy’s life.
For questions write to me: email@example.com Or call 410-982-6233
Blue Opal’s Molly has a wavy soft Caramel- colored coat that is perfect for hugging and snuggling.
She is Sydney’s daughter; Addie’s Grandaughter; and has been with us since her birth. Even as a young puppy, Molly was so, so sweet; a true LoveBug. We could not give her up and she became, not only our family pet, but our CHIEF NANNY to all the Blue Opal Puppies that followed.
PAST Blue Opal LITTERS.
For recent pictures of our growing puppies and our Breeding Girls -with their families- see our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/BlueOpalAustralianLabradoodles/ Linked here
Our Health Testing
All of the dogs (male and female) who are used in our program have passed rigorous DNA and health testing which meets or surpasses ALAA standards.
OFA x-Ray Exam of •Hips, •Elbows, and •Knees.
OFA Certified Exam of •Thyroid, and •Cardiac Functioning
•PRA and •vW Clear with normal eye exams.
•DNA Profiling and •Breed Specific Genetic Testing
Clare is our small-medium girl from Blue Opal’s Gia and Avonlee Orion’s 2015 litter. Her coat is a soft wavy fleece and she is the perfect combination of joy and love. Clare is 18” tall at her shoulders and weighs 22 lbs.
Nestlewood’s Romeo is as loving as his name would suggest! He is a mini at 16” tall and 15 lbs. He has been one of the favorite choices to sire our litters
Blue Opal’s Molly
Check Facebook, and Instagram for our grown-up puppies and their families
Penny (ALAA#055048) is a true medium-sized multigenerational Australian Labradoodle. She is from our Sydney. Her wavy fleece coat is a red-tinted Apricot; her liver-colored nose is trimmed in black . She is affectionate, loves the outdoors and cuddling with her guardian family who live in Columbia MD. Penny is 30 lbs and measures 17lbs