Blue Opal Labradoodles Australian Labradoodle
Health Warranty and Purchase Agreement
This contract is between the Owner/s of Blue Opal Labradoodles (Hereafter “Seller”) and
_________________________________________ (Hereafter “Buyer”)
and is entered on this date: ________________________.
Puppy Name: _____________________________________________________
Born on: _________________________ Gender: _______
Sire Name: _______________________
Micro chip: _______________________ Color: __________________________
1. The Seller guarantees the puppy is in good health, has had its first round of immunizations, has been de-wormed. If the puppy is not spayed or neutered before the Buyer takes possession the Buyer will sign a Spay or Neutering Contract which requires the Buyer to have the procedure completed before the puppy is nine month old.
2. Seller agrees to provide the Buyer with the puppy’s pedigree and the number of the microchip that has been implanted in the puppy.
The Buyer has three business days after taking possession of the puppy to take it to a licensed Veterinarian for a health examination. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed Veterinarian within three business days the Buyer voids this Healthy Warranty.
If the puppy is found to be in poor health at this initial examination:
The Buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed Veterinarian clearly stating the defect or illness.
The Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Seller, for a full refund; or keeping the puppy, and
The Seller will reimburse for all veterinary costs, related to treatment of any pre-existing condition up to the purchase price of the puppy.
3. The Seller warrants health, for two years after the date of sale, against any debilitating congenital defects. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Guardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
• In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the Buyer must supply this information to the Seller within three days; and provide any requested veterinary records to the Seller within seven days of informing the Seller of the defect.
• The Seller has the right to require a second opinion regarding the congenital condition from a Veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the Seller’s expense.
• If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within two years of purchase, the Buyer has the option of either a replacement puppy from the next available litter or reimbursement, up to the purchase price of the puppy, of all veterinary expenses related to the illness. Your puppy need not be returned to us. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the Buyer.
• If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the Buyer’s expense by a licensed Veterinarian acceptable to the Seller’s own Veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason or the death, the Seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the Buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided.
• If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the Seller’s Veterinarian, the Buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy or any financial payment as compensation.
4. This warranty is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
5. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
6. This warranty is non-transferable.
1. The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller a total sum of $ ______________.
2. The Buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation.
3. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is the responsibility of the Buyer at all times after the dog leaves the Seller.
4. The Buyer agrees that their Australian Labradoodle will be housed indoors.
5. The Buyer agrees to feed their Australian Labradoodle only a premium quality food.
6. The Buyer agrees to keep their Australian Labradoodle at a healthy weight.
7. The Buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until after their Australian Labradoodle is over one year of age.
8. The Buyer agrees to provide the following minimal health care –comply with the conditions of the Spay or Neuter Contract
–make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their Australian Labradoodle,
–keep all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association and
–properly administer heartworm preventative medication.
7. The Buyer agrees to provide basic obedience training with their Australian Labradoodle puppy within the first year of owning their dog.
8. The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if the Buyer determines they are unable to keep their Australian Labradoodle for any reason, The Buyer and Seller will determine how the dog will be re-homed.
9. The Buyer agrees to never place the Australian Labradoodle in a shelter, pound or a similar facilities or research laboratory.
Signature: __________________________________________ Date:______________________
Breeder’s Signature: ____________________________________________ Date: ___________________